About the Igbo Language..

Did you know that Igbo Language the native language spoken by the South-Eastern Natives of Nigeria is also recognised as a minority language in Equatorial Guinea?

Given the highly migrant characteristics of Ndi-Igbo (Igbo people), Igbo Language is well travelled and can be heard spoken across various countries in the world.

Igbo language is fun and flirty and occasionally garnished with proverbs (the oil with which words are eaten) which I absolutely adore.

Join me on this ride to propagate a language I love so much so that I'm willing to do something I have never done before, teach to ensure that as many people as possible learn this language

For this to be a success, I will love for each session to be as interactive as ever with videos etc. also, questions and corrections are very welcome via the comment section as I lay no claim to being an authority on spoken/written Igbo.

Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I bet you, we will have lots of fun.

Ka o di

E..

Comments

  1. Anaghi Agwa Ochi Nti Na Ahia Esula *me practising*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Nice one. For those in need of interpretation, it simply means that you do not tell a deaf person when a war breaks out. i.e, tehy get to see it for themselves.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letters of the Alphabet in Igbo (Abiidii Igbo)

Common English words in Igbo